At the San Jose personal injury law firm of Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P., our attorneys are highly experienced in handling all types of serious injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Our practice areas include:
- Auto Accidents – We represent seriously injured auto accident victims and victim families. We fight to ensure our clients receive fair compensation from insurance companies.
- Auto Defect Injuries – When auto defects cause accidents that result in injuries and fatalities, we fight to hold manufacturers responsible and obtain maximum compensation for our clients.
- Motorcycle & Bike Accidents – Motorcycle accidents can result in grave injuries. Our attorneys provide experienced representation for motorcyclists and bikers involved in serious injury and fatal accidents.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bike accidents are often the result of negligence on the part of drivers. We hold liable parties responsible and fight for the rights of the biking community.
- Catastrophic Injuries & Fatalities – Catastrophic injuries and fatalities can cause significant economic damages to an individual and a family. Our attorneys fight for maximum compensation for victims of these serious accidents.
- Head & Brain Injuries – Injuries to the head and brain can result in lifetime impairments. Our attorneys strongly advocate for full compensation for these serious injuries.
- Other Serious Personal Injuries – Any person that suffers injures due to another person’s negligence or misconduct is entitled to compensation.
- Premises Liability – When accidents occur on someone else’s property the property owner may be liable. We are experienced in handling all types of premises liability cases including slip-and-fall accidents.
- Sexual Abuse Liability – When individuals or institutions expose children or adults to sexual abuse by failing to protect them or by putting sexual abusers in positions of power, they can be held civilly liable. Our attorneys fight to hold responsible parties accountable.
- Medical Malpractice – When doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals make mistakes that cause serious injuries or fatalities, our attorneys fight for just compensation for the victims and their families.
- Workers’ Compensation – We represent those who have been injured in workplace accidents in which someone other than their employer shares legal responsibility. These are called third party claims.
If someone in your family has sustained serious injuries or died as the result of an accident, contact us at (408) 289-1417 to schedule a free initial consultation. We will examine the circumstances of the accident and discuss if and how we can help you obtain compensation. We are located in San Jose, CA, and we work with clients throughout Santa Clara County, Monterey County, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the state of California.