If a dangerous product has injured you or a loved one you may have a claim against the product’s manufacturer, a distributor, a retailer, or anyone else involved in the manufacturing of that product.Injured by a Defective or Dangerous Product?
At the law firm of Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P. in San Jose, our experienced product liability lawyers have handled many cases throughout Northern California in which we held the responsible parties accountable for injuries their products caused.
To set up a free consultation with one of our respected product liability attorneys, contact us today. You will not pay anything unless we win your case. Call us at (408) 289-1417. Our lawyers represent clients in San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Monterey, and throughout the state of California.
Notable Case Result: $2.5 million settlement for a young child who lost her mother in a car accident caused by a ladder falling from a construction vehicleHolding Responsible Parties Accountable for Home and Workplace Products
Under California product liability law, everyone involved in the manufacturing and sale of products to consumers is strictly liable for injuries caused by defects in the design or manufacture of those products. Our product liability lawyers handle cases involving all types of products, including:
- Consumer Products: Many types of products can seriously harm consumers when designed or manufactured incorrectly. Products with blades, sharp edges, electrical parts and glass may involve particular dangers.
- Children’s Toys: Manufacturers must keep in mind who will be using their products. For example, toys must be designed in a way that is safe for children who may put them in their mouths or play roughly with them.
- Auto Products: Defective tires, seat belts, fuel tanks and other auto parts can cause serious injuries, both on their own and in conjunction with motor vehicle collisions. Manufacturers and dealers can be held accountable for defective auto products.
- Scaffolding and Ladder Falls: Many falls on construction sites and other locations are ultimately caused by poorly designed or defectively manufactured scaffolding and ladders. If you’ve been injured in a fall, we will examine all options for your compensation.
- Electrical Equipment: If you’ve been seriously injured or lost a loved one in an electrical accident, you may have a product liability claim in addition to any claim you may have against the property owner or another party.
- Recreational Equipment: We represent clients who have been injured by any type of recreational product, including sporting goods, exercise equipment, unsafe bicycle and motorcycle helmets, firearms and hunting equipment, and recreational vehicles.
If you believe that a defective or unsafe product played a role in your injuries, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your case with a knowledgeable San Jose product liability attorney. By holding parties that needlessly endanger the public accountable for the harm they cause, we can exert pressure on them to change their ways, thereby enhancing the safety of us all. Call us at (408) 289-1417.