A serious personal injury can put you in an unfamiliar situation. If you do not understand your rights, corporations and insurance companies may seek to take advantage of you. At Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P., our San Jose injury lawyers have a national reputation for holding responsible parties accountable for the harm they cause. We believe that by providing injured people with the information and services they need, we help make the world a little safer for everyone.
Please review the information below or contact one of our dedicated attorneys to learn more about personal injury law and your rights after an accident.Personal Injury Concerns in San Francisco and Throughout California
- The personal injury process: From obtaining proper medical care to filing a claim for compensation in court, the personal injury process can be complex. We can explain the process and inform you of your rights every step of the way.
- Do I have the right to collect compensation?: This simple question, among other FAQs, involve many factors. By speaking to one of our skilled personal injury attorneys, you can get the answers you need to move forward.
- Immediate actions: You have been injured in an accident, now what? The actions you take can dramatically affect your right to compensation and we will discuss that process with you in detail.
- Accept an offer or go to court: The decision to accept a settlement or pursue litigation is yours to make. You need an experienced attorney you can trust to help you make the right decision.
- Understanding the value of your claim: An injury can change your life. Medical bills may be just the beginning of the expenses for which you will need compensation. We can help you understand what your case is worth to ensure that you pursue maximum compensation.
- Dealing with insurance companies: For many, the most confusing and frustrating part of the personal injury process is dealing with insurance companies. Insurance adjusters are not on your side. You need knowledgeable representation to ensure that your rights are protected.
- Time is running out: After an accident or injury, the victim has limited time to bring an action for compensation. The statute of limitations sets your time limit for bringing an injury case. If you have been injured in an accident, act quickly to protect your right to compensation.
The right information can help you through this difficult process. We understand the stress an injury can place on an individual or family. We work hard to protect our clients and the community as a whole by seeking full compensation after any type of personal injury. We also offer a no win, no fee payment policy. Contact us today to get the help you need in a personal injury or wrongful death case.