Product Liability Injury Attorneys Serving San Jose
San Mateo County Defective Product Lawyers
At work or at home, if a dangerous product has injured you or a loved one, you may have a claim against the product’s manufacturer, a distributor, a retailer or anyone else involved in putting that product in a position where it could harm you.
Injured by a Defective or Dangerous Product?
At the law firm of Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P. in San Jose, our experienced product liability lawyers have handled many cases throughout Northern California in which we held the responsible parties accountable for injuries their products caused.
To set up a free consultation with one of our respected product liability attorneys, contact us today. You will not pay anything unless we win your case. Call us at 408-289-1417. Our lawyers represent clients in cities such as Santa Cruz, San Jose, Mountain View, Santa Clara and Cupertino.
Notable Case Result: $2.5 million settlement for a young child who lost her mother in a car accident caused by a ladder falling from a construction vehicle
Holding Responsible Parties Accountable for Home and Workplace Products
Under California product liability law, everyone involved in the manufacturing and sale of products to consumers is strictly liable for injuries caused by defects in the design or manufacture of those products. our product liability lawyers handle cases involving all types of products, including:
- Consumer Products: Many types of products can seriously harm consumers when designed or manufactured defectively. Products with blades, sharp edges, electrical parts and glass may involve particular dangers.
- Children’s Toys: Manufacturers need to keep in mind who will be using their products. As a toy is for children, it must be designed in a way that is safe for children, who often put things in their mouths and play roughly with them.
- Auto Products: Defective tires, seat belts, fuel tanks and other auto parts can cause serious injuries, both on their own and in conjunction with motor vehicle collisions. Manufacturers and dealers can be held accountable for defective auto products.
- Scaffolding and Ladder Falls: Many falls on construction sites and other locations are ultimately caused by poorly designed or defectively manufactured scaffolding and ladders. If you’ve been injured in a fall, we will examine all options for your compensation.
- Electrical Equipment: If you’ve been seriously injured or lost a loved one in an electrical accident, you may have a product liability claim in addition to any claim you may have against the property owner or another party.
- Recreational Equipment: We represent clients who have been injured by any type of recreational product, including sporting goods, exercise equipment, unsafe bicycle and motorcycle helmets, firearms and hunting equipment, and recreational vehicles.
Speak to a Product Liability Attorney Today
If you believe that a defective or unsafe product played a role in your injuries, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your case with a knowledgeable San Jose product liability attorney. By holding parties that needlessly endanger the public accountable for the harm they cause, we can exert pressure on them to change their ways, thereby enhancing the safety of us all. Call us at 408-289-1417.