Mark J. Boskovich
Mark J. Boskovich is a dedicated advocate for individuals and families who have been affected by injury or sexual abuse. He is known for his tireless efforts in advancing a client’s cause.
Mr. Boskovich graduated from University of California, Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2010. He then attended the University of California, Hastings College of the Law where he received his Juris Doctor degree, and also placed in the top 15 percent of his class.
After graduating from UC Berkeley Mr. Boskovich went to work for insurance defense firm giant Gordon & Rees. Mr. Boskovich dedicated the early part of his legal career to defending large clients and accumulated extensive experience which now provides him valuable insight into how to best prepare and advocate for even the toughest cases, as well as to identify the weaknesses of any defense firm. Over time, Mr. Boskovich developed a deeper connection representing people versus large organizations.
While attending Hastings, Mr. Boskovich worked with the Civil Justice Clinic, offering representation to those in need, including low-income workers and clients struggling with unemployment insurance. It was at the Civil Justice Clinic that Mr. Boskovich developed an appreciation for the unique rewards of helping individuals throughout the lifetime of their case. To this day, the care he takes with every client exceeds expectations.
Mr. Boskovich is now a proud member of the Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P. legal team. He recognizes that healing from any wrong against your person, from sexual abuse to personal injury, is a complex, multi-step journey that is greatly influenced by the dedication and success of your legal representation. As such, he believes in empowering his clients with powerful representation and dedicated service.
- California, 2014
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law; San Francisco, CA, J.D., 2014
- Cum laude, Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution Concentration
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, Spring 2014
- CALI and Witkin Awards for excellence in Pretrial Practice, Fall 2013
- Thurgood Marshall Federal Bar Moot Court Competition Team, Spring 2013
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, B.A., 2010
- Cum laude, Political Science
- First-Team PAC 10 All-Academic Honors, 2008, 2009 (One of five chosen out of all offensive linemen in the PAC 10 for excellence in academics and athletics.)
- Neufeld Scholar-Athlete Award, 2010 (Highest GPA of all UC Berkeley senior male student athletes.)
- Golden Bear Achievement Awards, 2008, 2009, 2010 (Highest GPA on UC Berkeley football team.)
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association, December 2014-Present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, March 2015-Present
- American Bar Association, January 2015-Present
Past Employment Positions:
- Civil Justice Clinic, Individual Representation, San Francisco, CA, Certified Law Student, Spring 2014
- Lorber, Greenfield & Polito, L.L.P., San Francisco, CA, Law Clerk, Summer and Fall 2013
- The Honorable Edward Davila, United States District Court - Northern District of California, San Jose, CA, Judicial Extern, Summer 2012
- Eviction Defense Collaborative, San Francisco, CA, Volunteer, Spring 2012
- Gordon & Rees L.L.P., San Francisco, CA, Case Assistant, 2010-2011
- Christopher Shea, Defense Attorney, San Francisco, CA, Law Clerk, Summer 2009