Seeking Recovery for Serious Injuries and Fatalities
At Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, our trial readiness and willingness to invest in our cases enable us to effectively represent clients in cases involving catastrophic injuries and fatalities. We seek compensation for injuries suffered in all types of circumstances, including:
- Auto accidents: We represent clients injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, bicycles, trains, buses and all other motor vehicles. Whether your injuries were caused by simple negligence, drunk driving or an auto defect, we can help.
- Premises liability: Property owners have responsibilities toward people they invite onto their premises. If you’ve been hurt in any way on someone else’s property — from a slip-and-fall to an assault — we may be able to pursue money damages.
- Product liability: Dangerous and defective products can cause serious injuries, and both manufacturers and retailers can be held legally accountable for those injuries.
- Animal bites: If you’ve been bitten by a dog or any other animal, we can help you pursue fair compensation from the owner for your injuries.
- Sexual abuse and assault: Individuals may be assaulted due to a property owner’s negligent security measures or sexually abused because an organization put a sexual abuser in a position of authority. We work to hold all responsible parties liable for sexual abuse and assault.
- Elder abuse: If your parent or other loved one has been taken advantage of by a nursing home, a financial manager or anyone else, we can help.
- Injuries to children such as school and day care accidents: We can help you identify everyone who played a part in the injury your child suffered, whether it was because of a defective toy or improperly maintained playground equipment or if it happened on the grounds of a school or day care facility.
- Medical malpractice: Our firm has extensive experience handling medical malpractice claims against doctors and hospitals throughout Northern California.
- Workplace accidents: If you’ve been injured at work, you may have other sources of recovery in addition to workers’ compensation.
We are a bilingual office with an attorney and several staff members who speak Spanish. To learn more about what the lawyers at our firm can do to help you seek compensation in your personal injury or wrongful death case, contact us today. Call 408-673-9153. We serve clients throughout Northern California, including San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo alto, Gilroy and Milpitas.