San Jose Auto Accident Attorneys
Lawyers for Car Accidents in the San Francisco Bay Area
Auto accidents happen every day in Northern California, and most of them are caused by negligent drivers. While many accidents result in only minor injuries, some end with catastrophic injuries and even fatalities.
Injured in an Auto Accident?
At Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, L.L.P. in San Jose, our experienced personal injury trial attorneys represent seriously injured auto accident victims and their families. For a free consultation with an attentive lawyer, contact us today. You will pay nothing unless we win your case.
Notable Case Result: $14 million in a case involving the death of a 3-year-old boy and neurological injuries to the mother, both sustained in an auto accident.
Our California auto accident attorneys handle cases involving a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Car Accidents: If you’ve been seriously injured in a car wreck, you may be wondering how you will afford your medical bills, lost wages and property damage. We can help.
- Truck Accidents: Tractor-trailer truck accidents often cause extremely serious injuries, which is why truckers, trucking companies and others operating commercial vehicles are held to higher legal standards.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists have much less protection than people in cars and trucks, so it is particularly important for everyone else to look out for their safety.
- Boating Accidents: If you bring a claim for a boating accident, the other side may try to claim that you assumed the risk of an injury. We are experienced at handling this issue.
- Bicycle Accidents: In California, bicyclists have the same rights and responsibilities as all other drivers. If you’ve been seriously injured while riding a bicycle, call an attorney today.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Drivers have a legal responsibility to take all reasonable measures to avoid collisions with pedestrians, no matter what else is going on.
- Drunk Driver Accidents: People who drive drunk are consciously disregarding the safety of others and can often be held liable for punitive damages.
- Distracted Driver Accidents: Distracted driving is negligent driving. If you or a loved one was hurt by a driver who was texting, e-mailing or otherwise distracted while driving, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries.
- Teen Driver Accidents: Drivers between the ages of 16 and 19 are four times more likely per mile driven to get into a crash than older drivers.
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents: We represent people injured in accidents caused by operator negligence or due to dangerous recreational vehicles, including ATV accidents, Jet Ski and WaveRunner accidents, and RV accidents.
- Light Rail & Public Transportation Accidents: Whether you’ve been hit by a public transportation vehicle or injured while riding one, you have rights.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists: If you were injured by a hit-and-run driver or uninsured or underinsured driver, your insurance company may owe you compensation.
- Auto Product Defects: Our attorneys represent victims of vehicle rollovers, tire defects, seat belt defects, motorcycle equipment defects and other auto product defects.
If you’ve been injured in any type of auto accident, contact us to learn more about your rights under California personal injury law and the steps we can take to protect those rights. By holding parties who needlessly endanger the public accountable for the harm they cause, our San Jose auto accident attorneys can exert pressure on them to change their ways, thereby enhancing the safety of us all. We serve clients in San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Cupertino and other Bay Area cities.