Patricia A McMahon
Patricia McMahon graduated from the University Of Santa Clara School Of Law, Santa Clara, California in 1994. She received a B.S. in Secondary Education/History & Social Sciences (Cum Laude) from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia. During law school, Ms. McMahon was named Outstanding Oral Advocate, March, 1992 and was a member of "Women & Law".
Prior to joining Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, Ms. McMahon was a Paralegal Specialist (Real Estate) for the Advisory Section of the Legal Division of the FDIC. Following graduation from law school she was hired by the San Jose, California firm of Popelka Allard as an associate attorney by its real estate and employment litigation group to support real estate, employment and plaintiff's personal injury litigation.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. McMahon has a broad bandwidth of real world experience and perspective having served as the primary attorney recruiter for two Silicon Valley legal recruiting firms, the Director of Global Staffing for a Silicon Valley software company handling hiring, termination and immigration issues; as well as a member of the Planning Commissioner for the City of Morgan Hill, California where she resides with her husband.
She returns to active legal practice in plaintiff’s personal injury.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1995
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
- B.S. (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Secondary Education/History
- Major: Social Sciences
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Landmark Legal Professionals, San Jose, CA, Manager, Attorney Recruiting
- Phoenix Technologies, San Jose, CA, Director, Global Staffing
Pro Bono Activities
- Planning Commission, City of Morgan Hill, CA